|MEET OUR DOCTORS
|Dr. David Kulbersh is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He has been in the active practice of obstetrics and gynecology in Columbia, SC for over 29 years. He is the owner and medical director of the Kulbersh Women's Center, LLC in Irmo, South Carolina. He is the founder and medical director of Kulbersh Health Screening Services, LLC.
Dr. Eva Imperial is board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and is employed by the Kulbersh Women's Center, LLC. She is the medical director of Rejuvenations Medical Spa, LLC and Southern Laser Vaginal Rejuvenations, LLC of Irmo, SC. She serves as assistant medical director and chief operating officer of Kulbersh Health Screening Services, LLC.
Kulbersh Health Screening Services, LLC (KHSS) was founded by David L. Kulbersh, MD of Columbia, SC in 2005. The mission of KHSS is to provide accurate, appropriate, and affordable health screening testing directly to the public through licensed physicians with prescriptive authority in all 50 states. KHSS uses nationally recognized LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics for all their laboratory services.
KHSS is currently contracted with a national based diet center and several internet based providers of health screening tests. The opportunities and services that KHSS provides its clients is always improving and expanding.
KHSS services include:
- Ability to order a panel of approved screening tests utilizing Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics, the most trusted names in lab service providers
- Use of over 4,000 conveniently located patient service centers operated by Labcorp and Quest Diagnostics located throughout the US
- Network of KHSS physicians with appropriate prescriptive authority and licensed in every state
- Competitive and consistent national laboratory pricing, avoiding regional variations
- Complete compliance and reporting supervision specific to state and laboratory statutes and regulations
- Web based preparation of requisitions and secure laboratory results retrieval usually within 2 to 3 business days
- Attentive and readily available KHSS staff to provide support for all aspects of the testing cycle
- Suitable medical director if necessary
- Assistance in customizing screening panels
- Assists with design of web sites to assure compliance with state and laboratory statutes and regulations
Are you a new KHSS client? Please click here to submit your information!
For additional information, please contact:
Josh Slade, Director of Operations
Cell: (803) 397-4285 | Fax: (803) 732-4692
Our PROUD Partners: